- Same Day or Same Week Appointments ( Emergency/ Urgent/ Semi-Urgent Clinical Problems) – You can request and Reception will add your request to – Doctors & Nurses list. Reception cannot directly book same day requests without being triaged by the Doctor or Nurse ( This is to create equal opportunity for all patients who needs to be seen on same day or same week getting seen , based on clinical requirement)
- Pre-Booked Appointments – You can ask the reception to add you in these slots , so long as your problem can wait until the next available appointment.
- Nurse and Health Care Assistant Appointments – Wounds, BP, ECG, Contraception, Injections, Long term Illness Appointments ( for Asthma, COPD, Diabetes, Hypertension, Heart Disease ) are all pre-booked by clinicians or receptionists.
- Children’s Appointments – For children under 16 we offer same day (booked or emergency) appointments in line with the new access standards. Please give enough details on askmyGP or to the receptionist so that the clinicians will be informed appropriately in the time-sensitive manner.
- Requests for Housebound, Elderly & Palliative Patients – We offer visits as per clinical needs for patients in this group. Clinicians ( Drs, Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Network Paramedic) will visit at suitable time depending on patient’s needs and the demands faced by the Practice. Please remember to add in any Home Visit requests before 10am so that we can try to meet your needs and re-arrange our commitments for the day.
Date published: 30th September, 2021
Date last updated: 30th September, 2021