You can order your regular medication
- online (24 hour) via My Health Online System
- Prescription line (between 10:30 and 12:30 Monday to Friday) on 01792 481432.
To order your repeat prescription you have the following options:
- Ordering by My Health Online – New users are required to complete a simple one-off registration and prefer the ease of ordering their repeat medication at a time which suits them.Click Here to Order Scripts by My Health Online
- Order by Telephoning – by ringing the surgery between 10:30am and 12:30pm on 01792 481432 – we will not accept prescription requests on the surgery appointments line, nor on the surgery email address. Prescription line is only to order medication that is a repeat medication. For any acute requests or for medication that you have had in the past please contact the surgery via Ask My GP.
- Pharmacy order – You can contact a pharmacy of your choice and arrange for them to order and collect your prescription each month.
- We cannot accept repeat medication requests on the Ask My GP or the surgery email address.
Please allow 48 hours for prescription collections. Please order your prescriptions in good time and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.